Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New job and beginning April 18,2011

It has been along time since being able to figure out how to get back here. I moved back to South Oklahoma City and am workiing with two fine doctors at the Back and Posture Clinic doing Osteopathic medicine, natural medicine and some general medicine. This has been nice being close to home and not the 75 mile round trip I had to previous clinic in Harah Oklahoma.Lots happening in our lives. The new praxctice is slow but nice and a grat place to do and learn what I really enjoy doing. Linda is now doing well after a car accident and PT. It totaled her car but she is back to normal. She is busy with our grandchildren Elley and Praiselyn, moms Jessica and Kylie. Jessica is engaged to be maried and we are all happy and all the planning is in progress. The Lord is good to us and takes care of our needs, I am planning on working a few moe years at least and it looks like that will happpen as 4 days ago had another MRI that was normal, as normal s mine can get. That is always such a relief. The study is over at UCLA and I have not been back for over 1 year. I jsut checked with them and they don't plan on further follow up. So I continue to work hard and take lots of good suppliments. I have a great website for suppliments that I offer to patients and you at drhogin.com. Hope to get some lake time this summer. jhogin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home