Tuesday, April 19, 2011

great new adventure

I am loving my new location at the Back and Posture Clinic doing natural medicine, osteopathic therapies in general office work. This has been good being closer to home and not too far from my old office. Much less stress and some time for myself and family. It is close to everything I do so I can run errands when things are quiet and live a little as well. I and my family are well and continue to get better. I had a wonderful surprise party for me last year that was so special as it was my 5 year anniversary of the brain tumor and a great sign of a cure. I believe that is the case and i continue to take a lot of good supplimens that help immune and fight cancer. I have worked to get good at this type of practice and enjoying helping people to fight with natural therapies to aid the rest of treatments. Things go better with the combination approach. My website has great products at drhogin.com and super quality. All os looking up and family well , up and coming marrage of daughter Jessica and mom busy with grandchildren. God bless those who have prayed and encouraged. Now that I have found out how to get back on site I will do much better job of updating since I don't do facebook or those things. I am not techy enough. Dr Jim andLinda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home